HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Legacy Drive-in has taken the following steps to ensure that all local, provincial, and federal health and safety standards are met:
- All parking spaces are marked and staggered throughout so that all vehicles are a minimum of 6 feet (2 meters) apart.
Tickets and food orders must be placed in advance on the Legacy Drive-In website. Customers will receive a confirmation email and text message on their mobile device (if provided). The confirmation will include a QR code that can be scanned by a trained staff member upon arrival. These measures are to ensure that customers safety, so please do not get out of your vehicle unless you need to use the washroom.
- Washroom facilities will be clearly marked and limited to single use. There will be clearly identifiable tape on the ground marking a safe waiting distance for anyone waiting to use the facilities. Please wait in your vehicle until there is less than 5 people waiting to use the facility. A staff member will be present near the washroom facilities in case of emergencies.
- Washroom facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each movie showing. A staff member will remain present at the facilities at all times to ensure safety guidelines are followed.
- Regulatory requirements and guidelines are highlighted on the Legacy Drive-In website and all confirmation emails and text messages. Regulatory requirements will also be displayed using signage at the venue. These requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Federal and provincial Covid-19 safety standard guidelines.
- Information about CRD Clean Air Bylaw No. 3962 regarding smoking/vaping in public areas, which will be displayed using approved signage (see Exhibit “F”).
- Information about CRD Bylaw No. 3533 to Promote Clean Air by Regulating Motor Vehicle Idling.
- Clear notification that it is a it is a criminal offence to operate a motor vehicle (whether in motion or not) while impaired by alcohol, a drug or a combination of alcohol and a drug, as directed by the Criminal Code of Canada and the Motor Vehicle Act of B.C.
- Confirmation that all of our food and beverage providers operate food facilities that have been approved by the Vancouver Island Health Authority.
- All payments must be made in advance through the Legacy Drive-In website. No payments will be accepted at the venue.
Food orders can be placed in advance through the Legacy Drive-In website. Food orders must be placed at least 24 hours before a selected showtime and will be delivered to the customer’s vehicle within the first 30 mins of your selected movie screening.
- Other than for washroom breaks and emergencies, all attendees MUST remain in their vehicles for the duration of the movie screening. A Legacy Drive-In staff member will be present to provide assistance when needed.
Please click the following links to obtain additional information regarding Covid-19: